Service Level Agreement
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (SLA or Agreement) between Wireclass (www.wireclass.com) and
our candidates for the provisioning of online tutorial training required to train and educates the Service.
The Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by Wireclass.
EXHIBIT - A
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper element and commitments are in place to provide online tutorial training delivered to candidates by Wireclass.
The Objective of this Agreement are (to):
* Provide clear reference to online training, web based softwares and technology.
* Match perceptions of expected personalized training with actual online personalized tutorial service and delivery.
EXHIBIT - B
* Manned telephone support and training.
* Online training through web based softwares like WebEx.
* Dedicated training manager to provide tutorial training in respective courses.
* Ticket based training system to prioritize customers.
EXHIBIT - C
Coverage parameters specific to the services covered in this agreement are as follows
* Telephone Training Support – 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M Monday – Saturday (Indian Standard Time).
Calls receive out of office hours will be forwarded to mobile phones and best efforts will be made to answer/action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
* Email Support - 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M Monday – Saturday
Email Received outside of Office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next Working day.
* Request for training received will be delivered to the customer within 72 hours from the request received.
Terms and Conditions
Products and Services sold and represented are owned by Wireclass and all plans fall under the training delivered and executed towards the end user.
Payment is being done for personalized online training and should not be mistaken as guaranteed placement offers.
Please understand that signing up for any of our courses doesn´t mean any placement offers.
In case of training received by customer is not satisfactory, he/she should contact our Customer helpdesk number as published on the invoice and the Website (www.wireclass.com). Wireclass will only be entertaining claims for refunds if and only if they are made within three (3) calendar days from the date of purchase and refund will only be made if Wireclass fails satisfactory solutions of issues mentioned in the scope of services.
This Signed Document would be a property of Wireclass hereafter and Wireclass would bear the rights to disclose this Document as a proof of acceptance of Services wherever deemed necessary.
Wireclass hold the right to terminate the agreement with the end user as per its own discretion.